Brand Strategy Coordinator
WhereNew York, US
What we’re looking for
At Fortress Brand, we fully manage the Amazon channel for health, wellness, and beauty brands. Fueled by in-house creative, digital marketers, developers, and strategists. We are constantly improving our capabilities to increase product discoverability and decrease the time between a customer’s search and purchase.
Founded in 2012, we are a 100 person team located in Soho, Manhattan. We are agile, fun, and love to work hard. We partner exclusively with brands we believe in.
Our team is in full growth mode and seeking a stellar Brand Strategy Director.
As of 2020, Fortress Brand is financially backed by Trivest Private Equity of Miami.
Please visit our website for more information -- FortressBrand.com
- Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in optimization / auditing tasks across the Fortress Brand Strategy Team
- Work under FB Account Directors to assist in day to day projects
- Inherit emerging brands in our portfolio to ensure revenue targets are met
- Project manage across other departments to close out Brand Strategy tasks impacting other Teams/needs
- Provide status updates to VP of Brand Strategy at the end of each week on tasks/projects completed
- Work on new business development projects when necessary
- Help to schedule monthly/quarterly and one-off meetings for VP/Account Directors within the Team
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar coordinator role or internship
- Self-motivated and meticulously organized
- Ability to adapt / jump into projects last minute
- Comfortable creating/preparing presentations when given data and analytics
- MS Office Skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with Seller Central, Vendor Central, AMS, Google Analytics a plus
- Health, dental and vision
- Summer Fridays
- Education Stipend
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Work with a fun, consultative team of experts
Salary Range : $60,000 - $65,000