(Senior) Marketing & Sales Consultant (f/m/d)
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Digital Marketing - B2B Team
We’re numbers-driven performance marketers who focus on our B2B clients’ pipeline revenue and bottom-line value. We specialize in building and executing performance marketing strategies for B2B clients with long sales cycles and complex customer journeys.
The B2B team at the Hamburg location focuses on Personal Branding, Lead Research and Personal Outreach and is looking for a (Senior) Marketing & Sales Consultant (f/m/d). The goal is to support our clients in developing strategies and tactics that help them improve their marketing and increase their sales. The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
- You help to create annual marketing strategies and measures to increase marketing and sales success by leveraging the potential of different channels such as business networks (focus on LinkedIn/XING), cold emailing and other inbound and outbound measures
- You develop concepts for the personal branding of C-level / corporate and sales influencers as well as social selling measures to build and expand customer relationships
- You create and implement presales processes (e.g. template creation for outreach measures, implementation of sales engagement platforms)
- You define the target groups and are responsible for the lead research and enrichment projects of our clients and ensure that the tools and processes are efficient
- You scout and test new tools to increase marketing and sales success
- You advise on the optimization of company profiles in social media and develop external employer branding concepts
Who Are You?
- You have at least 2 years of marketing experience and know the difference between inbound and outbound marketing
- You enjoy learning various web-based tools and software quickly and independently
- You are focused and structured
- You are analytical as well as quality and solution oriented
- You show initiative and can prioritize tasks independently
- You know how to read marketing KPIs and can draw well-founded conclusions from them as well as present this data clearly and comprehensibly
- You have advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel - a plus would be if you have already worked with Power Query
- You have fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English (C1 level)
What's in it for you?
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude – we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- HVV-Deutschland Ticket
- Lunch allowance
- And much more...