Working Student German Copywriting - Amazon SEO (f/m/d)
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Ecommerce Management Team
We help our clients expand their business and geographic scope with guidance and implementation across digital advertising and retail, optimizing conversion on all major platforms.
Our Editorial Content team is currently looking for a motivated Working Student German Copywriting – Amazon SEO (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business. The position is in part-time ( max. 20 hours per week) and located in Hamburg.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
- You develop yourself into an expert in the field of SEO content creation for the marketplace Amazon
- You conduct product and topic research
- You write product descriptions and sales-promoting texts
- You are responsible for proofreading German texts and for quality assurance
- You perform keyword analyses for German ecommerce marketplaces, primarily focused on Amazon
- You evolve into an internal and external first point of contact for German content projects
Who Are You?
- You are a enrolled as a student in Germany
- You have native-level language skills in German and very good skills in at least one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish or Polish
- You confidently master spelling, punctuation, and grammar in German
- You demonstrate a good understanding of syntax and logic when composing your texts
- You have the talent to create content that is tailored to specific target audiences
- You have an interest in Amazon SEO
- You are fluent in spoken and written English as it is our company's language
- You possess excellent time management skills and understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- Working with various tools comes naturally to you
What's in it for you?
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude – we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- HVV-Deutschland Ticket
- Access to a mental wellbeing platform (OpenUp)
- Lunch allowance
- And much more...