BI Developer (f/m/d)
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Business Intelligence Team
We’re building an E-Commerce Analytics SaaS solution which enables brands to make better informed decisions. This includes topics across marketing, logistics, sales and product management.
Our Business Intelligence unit is currently looking for a motivated BI Developer (f/m/d) to help us scale our software as a service reporting solution whilst working towards bridging the gap between business processes and business intelligence for our clients.
The position can either be part-time (min. 80%) or full-time and is located in Hamburg.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
- You help us in scaling our software as a service reporting solution
- You translate business needs to technical specifications
- You optimize Power BI data models of our products & custom client solutions
- You develop and execute database queries and conduct performance analyses
- You identify & implement data transformations along the data pipeline
- You work closely with our software developers and product managers on our SaaS solution
- You collaborate with our business analysts on custom client projects
- Your focus will be on Business Intelligence projects, but you will also gain a broad understanding of our business and understand the industry
Who Are You?
- You have successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, informatics or number driven studies
- You have at least 4+ years of experience with business intelligence tools. At least two years of those with Power BI.
- You have previously worked as a BI Developer or comparable position – preferably with a DBA responsibility
- You are an expert in SQL
- Knowledge of Python is a benefit but no must
- You are a self-motivated person, eager to learn and to expand your own know-how daily
- You are highly analytical, show self-initiative and can prioritize tasks independently
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What's in it for you?
- The chance to continue building a state-of-the-art SaaS reporting solution based on Microsoft PowerBI
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude – we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- HVV-Deutschland Ticket
- Access to a mental wellbeing platform (OpenUp)
- Lunch allowance
- And much more...