Warehouse Associate, Marketplace Partnership
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
We leverage data-driven insights from Catapult, our proprietary technology, and our deep understanding of marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, TikTok Shop, to craft strategies unique to each brand we work with while protecting their pricing and channel strategies at every lifecycle stage and in any global market.
We are in search of a proactive Warehouse Associate, with a minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in managing inbound and outbound orders. The ideal individual will excel in ensuring data accuracy across multiple platforms and play a crucial role in connecting our dedicated 3PL warehouse partner with our internal teams. An organized approach, the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment, and outstanding communication skills are essential for success in this role. Familiarity with various WMS and proprietary systems will be a distinct advantage. This position is pivotal in making sure our proprietary system aligns seamlessly with the warehouse's WMS while upholding all operational standards.
1. Oversee inbound and outbound orders, ensuring they are processed accurately and timely.
2. Reconcile shipments as needed and handle discrepancies promptly.
3. Ensure data consistency between the warehouse WMS and our company's proprietary system.
4. Monitor the warehouse's service levels and work closely with the 3PL partner to maintain or improve standards.
5. Prioritize jobs as per the operational requirements and in consultation with the warehouse team.
6. Liaise with the internal logistics and operations teams to provide updates and receive instructions.
7. Assist in building a robust process for warehouse operations that aligns with the company's objectives.
1. A minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in warehouse operations.
2. Familiarity with WMS and other proprietary systems, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
3. Highly organized, detail-oriented, stellar communicator, and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Proficient in data reconciliation and possesses a keen eye for discrepancies.
5. Experience in liaising with 3PL or external warehouse partners will be an advantage.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: 4 days In-person at Partner 3PL Warehouse, 1 day remote / NY Office
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience in warehousing and logistics. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can contribute to our growing team.
- Health, dental and vision
- Summer Fridays
- Educational stipend
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Work with a fun, consultative team of experts
- Location - headquartered in SoHo, New York City with offices in San Diego, Hamburg and Bratislava
SALARY RANGE - $65,000 - $70,000