Graphic Designer, Content Creation
WhereSan Diego, US
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale.
We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective.
We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About the team this role lives within:
Based in San Diego, California, our content creation & digital marketing agency specializes in the beauty, health, and wellness industry and offers 360 marketing services, including social media marketing, content creation, influencer marketing, paid digital media, creative development, email marketing, and website development.
We look at the digital space with a wide-angle lens — making us uniquely qualified to expand and elevate our client’s digital reach while delivering consistency across performance marketing, social marketing, influencer marketing, email marketing and CRM.
With over $17M in revenue, the current team is over 80 people. Top clients include Jergens, Bio-Oil, Rimmel, Olaplex, and JLo Beauty.
The San Diego office also has its own studio for shoots, which is a key part of the client offering, developing ongoing social content, email marketing assets, social and streaming ads, photography and video for everything from evergreen messages to product launches.
We lead with instinct. We validate with evidence. And we value add for everyone.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Graphic Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in graphic design and a passion for digital marketing. You will work closely with the other creatives and account managers to create visually appealing and effective assets that support our clients' marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualize and create compelling visual assets for various digital marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, and paid advertising campaigns.
- Design and produce high-quality graphics, marketing materials, and layouts for both web and print, ensuring they align with brand guidelines and client objectives.
- Create engaging and shareable social media content, including static graphics, GIFs, and short animations.
- Collaborate with copywriters to ensure visual elements effectively complement written content and convey the intended message.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in graphic design and digital marketing to continually enhance creative output.
- Present creative work and ideas to clients.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative ideas for marketing campaigns and visual strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience at a design agency or creative department.
- Experience with video and motion graphics editing.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Figma, and other relevant design software.
- Portfolio showcasing a range of digital design work, with a focus on marketing materials and campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, with a proactive approach to problem-solving and a willingness to learn and grow.
- 10 Days Accrued PTO & 5 Sick Days
- Note: As of 1/1/2024, the new policy includes 20 PTO days (prorated based upon start date) & 7 sick days as of 1/1/2024, per annual year
- 12 Paid Holidays and Team Paid days off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Note: 401k will be available in lieu of SimpleIRA as of 1/1/2024
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- A fast-paced, high energy & dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego with snacks and coffee!
- Free Lunch Thursdays
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
SALARY RANGE - $55,000-75,000