Benefits and Systems Manager
WhereNew York, US
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We leverage data-driven insights from Catapult, our proprietary technology, and our deep understanding of marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, TikTok Shop, to craft strategies unique to each brand we work with while protecting their pricing and channel strategies at every lifecycle stage and in any global market.
The Benefits and Systems Manager will manage the Benefits and Systems including Insurance, Wellness, Compensation, and HRIS for the company.
● Manages the company’s health and welfare plans, specifically the medical, dental, life, disability, 401K benefit plans, FSA and COBRA.
● Identifies benefit options by studying programs and obtaining advice from consultants and vendors.
● Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
● Builds strong partnerships with all departments ensuring their focus and support on wellness and benefits consumerism.
● Prepares reports and demonstrates the effectiveness of programs by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
● Reviews and processes information related to benefits enrollments, deductions, coverage amounts, qualifying events, and other coverage related information.
● Assists in preparing materials and delivering benefits presentation at new hire orientation and during periods of open enrollment.
● Ensures the accuracy of all information in the HRIS system (Infinium) and the benefit billing.
● Supports and assists team members in filing claims, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, disability claims, and COBRA events.
● Manages the company’s FMLA and other Leave of Absence programs, including communication and coordination with external vendors, internal business partners and team members.
● Manages the Lattice system and oversees the team engagement strategy, performance reviews and goal setting.
● Responds to team member requests and inquiries for information, assistance, support and resources regarding benefits and wellness initiatives.
- 7+ years related experience
- Experience using Lattice, JustWorks, ADP, Fidelity 401k, and Learning Management Systems desirable.
- Health, dental, and vision, 401k with matching plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Summer Fridays
- Work with a fun, consultative team of experts
- Salary range: $120,000 - $140,000 annually