Designer, Marketplace Partnership
WhereNew York, US
What we’re looking for
About Front Row:
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About Front Row Marketplace Partnership:
We invest in our brand’s future like no one else in the industry, taking on the risks and rewards alongside them. Through our unique partnership model, we buy their inventory and fully manage and grow their marketplace presence with solutions across strategy, marketing, logistics, reseller enforcement, customer service, international expansion, and returns. Our dedicated commerce experts fully immerse themselves in a brand’s DNA and act as a natural extension of our client’s ecommerce team. And we leverage our powerful proprietary technology, Catapult, to efficiently operate your storefront while continually optimizing and monitoring performance through a dashboard that’s easy for our clients to view in real-time.
We’re always alongside every client, pulling every lever to accelerate your brand’s success.
As a Jr Designer at Front Row, you will play an essential role in our creative initiatives for beauty, wellness, and CPG clients. You will be responsible for templating design work in support of the Senior Art Directors and Senior Designers, contributing to the overall creative success of our projects.
In addition to templating responsibilities, you will execute content design for clients on our Tier 3 brands, ensuring that design aligns seamlessly with content objectives.
- Assist in providing templated design work support for Senior Art Directors and Senior Designers.
- Design simple banners and infographics, following guidelines from Senior Designers.
- Work closely with Content Leads to ensure that design aligns with content objectives.
- Act as a Hands-On Designer for Tier 3 clients in Skincare, Haircare, and CPG, translating concepts into impactful visuals.
- Bachelor's degree in Creative, Design, or a related field.
- Demonstrated interest and some experience in design principles, including graphic design and visual storytelling.
- A creative mindset and a willingness to learn and grow in a design role.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work harmoniously with cross-functional teams.
- A strong eye for detail and a commitment to delivering visually appealing and accurate results.
- Eagerness to contribute to the success of Tier 3 clients and support the creative team in achieving their goals.
As a Designer at Front Row, you will be an integral part of our creative team, helping to shape the visual identity of our Tier 3 clients in the competitive ecommerce landscape. Your willingness to learn and collaborate will be essential to your success in this role, and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your design skills within a dynamic creative environment. Join us in making a meaningful impact on our clients' brands and advancing the future of ecommerce content.
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401k with matching plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Summer Fridays
- Hybrid work environment - 3 days in office, 2 days working from home
- Work with a fun, consultative and collaborative team of experts
Salary range: $63,000 - $70,000 annually