Performance Marketing Team Lead
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Digital Marketing - B2B Team
We're the team that used to be BizMut, now merged under Front Row.
We’re numbers-driven performance marketers who focus on our B2B clients’ pipeline revenue and bottom-line value. We specialize in building and executing performance marketing strategies for B2B clients with long sales cycles and complex customer journeys.
Are you a hands-on digital marketing strategist and paid campaigns mastermind?
Are Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads your strong suite?
Are you excited about having your own client portfolio, juggling complex projects and implementing strategies internationally while supporting your team with the same?
If these are the challenges you want to be tackling, we are sure the position of Performance Marketing Team Lead will be a good fit for you!
How would you spend your time if you join us?
ABOUT 30% @ STRATEGY CREATION:
- You will analyse the needs of new clients and propose an actionable digital marketing strategy, best suited to their goals and needs.
- You will identify and prioritize opportunities to improve and scale marketing strategies for existing clients.
ABOUT 25% @ CAMPAIGN & PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Manage complex projects and hold responsibility for delivery of quantifiable results.
- Implement strategies for your clients across multiple platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Outbrain, Quora Ads, etc.
- Independently manage clients’ marketing spend, performance and tactics.
- Optimise marketing campaigns in relation to clients’ goals.
ABOUT 20% @ CLIENTS’ COMMS:
- Educate, communicate & manage relationships with senior-management from your client portfolio.
- Regularly update reports & improve reporting of results for your clients.
- Prepare reports in PowerPoint, video & other formats for clients, to help them understand where they are at & how to best move forward in their digital marketing tactics and strategy.
ABOUT 15% @ TEAM LEADERSHIP & INTERNAL TASKS:
- Lead and support your assigned team of 2-3 junior and medior performance marketers.
- Provide the team with guidance on campaigns creation and optimization as well as client communications.
- Conduct regular 121s, OKR settings and reviews.
- Share your best practices & tips with the rest of the team.
- Teach and onboard new colleagues on online platforms.
- Collaborate on our internal wiki creation & write blog articles in your area of expertise.
ABOUT 10% @ YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- You will learn and practice new skills, relevant to your field and beyond. For instance, tactics on platforms you haven’t used before. You will have plenty of shadowing opportunities with TOP leaders in the field & managing directors of our company – Niall Donohoe and Bjoern Sjut
Who Are You?
- You have excellent communications skills in English, both written and oral (German language skills are NOT required).
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven hands-on experience in digital marketing tactics on platforms such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads & others.
- You bring project management & project planning experience to the table.
- A strong understanding of both content marketing & experience of B2B marketing tactics.
- You have people management experience or would like to grow into a managerial role.
- You have a down to earth personality – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun & joy at what we do.
- You are super curious & have a drive to be good at what you do and constantly looking to improve and learn.
- You are an analytical, contextual & critical thinker.
- You are a problem solver who doesn’t get frustrated by solving number related puzzles – you enjoy figuring out why something doesn’t work and making it work.
- You have great presentation skills & happy to be in a client-facing role as a data-driven storyteller.
- You are proficient @Excel & can analyse numerical data & synthesize them into conclusions.
- You are keen on sharing your knowledge both internally & externally.
- Your attention to detail borders on the extreme and you are proud of that.
- You are a master at considering priorities and independently deciding what to pay attention to first.
- You thrive in an upbeat, deadline-driven and fast-growing environment and don’t mind working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You don’t shy away from difficult conversations with clients.
Not a deal breaker but would be great if you also have:
- Experience & understanding of B2B marketing
- Experience working in Account Based Marketing
- Experience & enthusiasm for strategy-based video games or music creation
- Content marketing, UX and website AB testing experience
- CRM and email marketing experience
- Copywriting, SEO & Image & video design experience
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary in the range of 2500-3000 EUR gross per month (* the final salary offered will be based on the candidate's experience)
- This is a full-time role based in Bratislava. We only offer a standard employment contract (TPP), no freelance/živnosť.
- Working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns for well-known brands in an international environment
- Working with and learn from some of Germany’s top digital marketing minds
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 100% pay on sick leave for the first 2 days of illness
- 100% coverage of Gastrovouchers/Meal contribution & Multisport Card
- Mobile phone contract for both business and personal use
- Employee Referral Program
- 2 hours per week of fixed time for reading & learning of your choice
- Unlimited education budget & hands-on support in your learning path
- Employee Wellbeing Program – Work & Life Coaching & Counselling with our external partner
- Regular team building & team spirit events
- International team with English as our main language
- Relaxed and dog-friendly work environment
- Annual volunteer days
- Hybrid work in our brand-new office in Bratislava Old Town
- International relocation support can be agreed on if needed
- And much more...
What can you expect in terms of the process?
1. First Chat (30 minutes with our People & Culture team)
2. Practical Assignment (1 hour to test your skills)
3. Second Chat (~1.5 hours with your potential Manager & colleagues)