Lead Amazon and Ecommerce Growth Expert (f/m/d)
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Ecommerce Management Team (Finc3):
We help our clients expand their business and geographic scope with guidance and implementation across digital advertising and retail, optimizing conversion on all major platforms.
Our Consulting team is currently looking for a motivated Lead Amazon and Ecommerce Growth Expert (f/m/d) to build and expand our new "Managed Service" area in Consulting, where we actively take over the entire marketplace business of our customers. The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
- Together with a small team, you will be responsible for the successful sale and marketing of your customers' products on marketplaces with a clear focus on Amazon (Seller Central)
- You will be responsible for the efficient onboarding of new customers, including setting up seller accounts, content creation, product listing, fulfilment, etc.
- You will ensure the continuous, process-oriented growth of all accounts, including advertising, promotion, inventory management, health management, customer service, etc.
- You will take the lead in developing our new "Managed Service" business line with existing and new customers, and thereby actively take responsibility for the entire marketplace business to create real added value for your customers
- After your onboarding, you will take over responsibility for an interdisciplinary team
- You will support your team with guidance and new ideas, you will be the contact person with your expertise for all questions regarding Amazon, and you will actively share your knowledge with the team
Who Are You?
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience and expertise in online marketing and ecommerce, especially with a focus on Amazon Seller Central
- You have gained your expertise preferably in an agency, on the brand side or in building your own successful business
- You are a doer and are not afraid of breaking new ground and implementing topics operationally
- You take responsibility for your projects, show commitment and act in a very customer-oriented way
- You show initiative and can prioritize tasks independently
- You are a self-motivated person and enjoy continuously learning and expanding your know-how
- You are very quality- and solution-oriented
- You have very good written and oral communication skills in German and English and are willing to communicate with customers in North America as well as Europe and Germany
What's in it for you?
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude – we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- HVV-Deutschland Ticket
- Lunch allowance
- And much more...