(Senior) Performance Marketing Manager - Programmatic (f/m/d)
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Ecommerce Management Team
We help our clients expand their business and geographic scope with guidance and implementation across digital advertising and retail, optimizing conversion on all major platforms.
Our Advertising team is currently looking for a motivated (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager – Programmatic (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business. The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
- You are responsible for all Amazon DSP marketing activities of existing and future customers
- You take over planning, steering, monitoring, and optimizing of DSP campaigns according to defined performance goals
- You develop campaign strategies for existing and new customers based on their respective business goals
- You manage client communication successfully and discuss advertising strategies as well as the results
- You support other campaign managers through professional sparring and optimize the quality of campaign management by constantly improving and further developing processes, tools, reports, etc.
- You constantly develop our consulting and service portfolio by considering new market and technology developments to ensure that we create a real value-added for our customers
Who Are You?
- You are a self-motivated person, eager to learn and to expand your own know-how daily
- You have gained at least 2-4 years of experience in the field of performance marketing
- You possess in-depth know-how and experience in the field of social or display/programmatic advertising. Having worked with the Amazon DSP before would be beneficial.
- You are highly analytical and possess a good technical understanding as well as quality and solution orientation
- You have a good sense of communicating with customers and ability to present complex contexts in a comprehensible way
- You show self-initiative and are able to prioritize tasks independently
- You possess very good written and verbal communication skills in either German or English
What's in it for you?
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude – we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- HVV-Deutschland Ticket
- Lunch allowance
- And much more...