Video Intern, Digital Marketing - Consumer
WhereSan Diego, US
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
We leverage data-driven insights from Catapult, our proprietary technology, and our deep understanding of marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, TikTok Shop, to craft strategies unique to each brand we work with while protecting their pricing and channel strategies at every lifecycle stage and in any global market.
- Founded in 2012 with over 400 employees through various acquisitions.
- Private equity backed - Trivest Partners
- 250+ notable brands like Glow Recipe, Youth to the People, HUM Nutrition, Scrub Daddy, and more!
- Inc.’s 5,000 Fastest-Growing Companies three years in a row
- Offices in New York, San Diego, Hamburg and Bratislava
As Front Row expands its commerce capabilities and internship programs, we are seeking an ambitious Video Intern who is innovative, efficient, responsible and excited to be part of a fast-paced environment that creates new and engaging content every single day. This is an unpaid, on-site, internship based out of our office in Downtown San Diego. This internship can be adjusted to align with a students semester and/or credit unit needs.
We are looking for someone who can create polished and engaging videos, both long and short form, who also finds happiness in taking on new challenges. Our creative team members are constantly sharing and learning from each other, trading ideas and communicating across all three pillars of the Creative Department - Video, Graphic Design and Photography.
You will report to the Director of Creative Strategy & Production, and will collaborate with other video team members, photographers, designers, and account managers to concept, execute and deliver commercial and social media content for beauty, food, and lifestyle clients.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You will develop, concept and pitch creative ideas internally with confidence
- You will be an ambitious, proactive member of the Creative Team
- You will maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, CA for this position
- 2+ years of experience in video editing, preferred
- Working knowledge of social media trends and platform-specific content creation (TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat)
- Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Encoder, and After Effects (and working across these programs smoothly)
- Knowledge of post-production workflows and organization (syncing sound, color correction, transcoding, etc.), preferred
- Working knowledge of motion graphics, creating graphics from scratch and with existing assets, preferred
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Knowledge of editing trends and social media
- Ability to edit on quick timelines
- Proactive and autonomous
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience on set and/or in studio
- You have agency experience
- You have beauty, food, or lifestyle experience
To apply, you must submit the following:
- Link to a portfolio of work; Applications without a portfolio submission will not be considered
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the San Diego office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members