Junior Designer (f/m/d)
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Design Team
Our mission is to set the industry standard for designing digital assets along the ecommerce customer experience journey. Our Design Team is currently looking for a dynamic Junior Designer (f/m/d) for digital media with a creative vision and enthusiasm.
The department is growing, and you have the opportunity to be part of this exciting phase of expansion, collaborate with international clients, and contribute to the team. The position is located in Hamburg and can be filled as a full-time or part-time (minimum 80%) role.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
- You understand and apply our clients’ brand and creative guidelines towards a wide breadth of digital creatives along all touchpoints of the ecommerce customer experience journey
- You create compelling branded materials, advertising, and design assets (still and motion) with a key focus on Amazon Content (Product Images, Amazon A+ (Premium) Content, Brand Stores, Brandstories, DSP Banners etc.)
- You assist in the development of concepts for brand moments across different digital channels (e.g. social media, e-mail marketing)
- You actively contribute to the design process, providing hands-on support to the Senior Designers
- You are autonomous. You take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way
- You stay up to date on the latest visual design trends and tools, infusing your work with creativity and freshness that aligns with the current design Zeitgeist
Who Are You?
- You have completed a degree with a focus on design, and you may have some professional experience as a Designer, ideally in an agency environment
- You have proficiency in industry-standard tools such as Figma, and exposure to Adobe CC (especially Photoshop, Illustrator; After Effects is a plus)
- You have an eye for bringing creative ideas to life with attention to detail
- You are eager to learn and contribute to design projects
- You demonstrate initiative, creative thinking, and a willingness to try new things
- You like to take ownership of your projects and keep them structured and on time
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What's in it for you?
- The possibility to shape brand stories across various channels whilst taking full ownership of your work in a future-oriented industry and a trend-savvy company
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude – we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- HVV-Deutschland Ticket
- Access to a mental wellbeing platform (OpenUp)
- Lunch allowance
- And much more...